these tutorial images, videos and diagrams are intended to most directly benefit people who do not know how to be alone.
personal feelings indicating applicability for personal-use of these videos may include:
- general discomfit/malaise
- attenuated attention span / "browser finger"
- fear of dark / etc.
- repost repost repost
- desire to be more handy around the house
- online chess
- lack of purpose in executing remedial tasks (completion of charts, etc)
- lack of self-confidence in executing rudimentary tasks (walking up the stairs, etc.)
- insincere text-messaging
- is currently trending
- cartoon deity angst
- number symbol
- persistent fear of public forums
- for iron
- just tagged
- delusions of grandeur (encyclopedic compendiums)
- tunnel vision / opposite
- delete delete delete
- general longing :(
how-to-be-alone.com is a collection of instructional videos and pictures which explain to you how to be alone.
created by donari braxton :(